November 26, 2010, we are so blessed to have a new member of our family. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Though, I thought and hoped that my second baby would be a girl but of course God knows what's best for us. The experience again was painful yet rewarding. :) I stayed in the labor room for 18 hours. I anticipated the pain however I just can't contain it.
Elisha Van Cabidoy-Laylay, 7.3 kg baby boy. I just heard the nurse calling out my baby's stats and then I fell asleep. I woke up while they are transferring me to my room. My husband saw me again after a long labor. He said that I look better than the first time I gave birth. I came to my senses and I cried. I really don't know why. Maybe because I successfully did it!
Thank God that overall it was a safe delivery and I got a healthy baby boy.





No comments:
Post a Comment