Mar 7, 2011
update 101: first stop-blog page
It's been a while since my last update has posted. A lot has happened last year and I have never wrote any single thing on this page. Now, I'm trying my best to get back on track little by little. Maybe because I've got a lot of sites/accounts to maintain not to mention the busy work-lifestyle.
Changing my blog site template is a good start. Getting the links from site to site with its own tabs. Effort done in between breaks yet successfully made. I promise to get things posted soon and write the buzz about me few months ago and the coming days. Will look forward to something new this 2011 and more to share.
Good reads, devotions, inspiring words, funny stories, video links, my kids growing up, my husband getting fit, me losing weight (i hope), our love and life together, happiness and triumphs. Overall blessings shared and more.
Soon you'll see and read more. Promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment