Sep 23, 2008

not yet...

This can be a great explanation of where I am now.



And can also be beautifully defined as this body of water...



Stagnant means...

dead(a): not circulating or flowing; "dead air"; "dead water"; "stagnant water"
not growing or changing; without force or vitality, or

lacking freshness, motion, flow, progress, or change; stale; motionless; still...


I may be stagnant but I am not hopeless. Uy, bitter? Naah... I just feel like blogging it. Palpak kasi. I was supposed to get some raise. Yes, I signed the papers but I will not experience the fruit of my work. By the way, should I call it fruit or what? Kahit na, eh ganun talaga. Malas lang. That's all of it. The numbers justified the result. Good thing, I still have my job. Let's all think positive. Why not. Like I said I am not hopeless. I can do a lot more than that. Maybe its just not now. Haay...That's life! Let's look forward to better things.

No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner