Sep 27, 2008

drizzling in september


This month was'nt that good for everybody. Felt the tension and stress all over the floor. It was like were living in a shaken world. Good thing friends are there to remind us that its not the end. Yeah, that's right! Its ok to have no increase. Its fine to be warned for suspension. Everything's just fine. Just like my coach always quotes, "shit happens". And guess what, it just happened to me. If you've read my recent post that was all about the raise. Then just recently, I was caught violating a policy. Which was a bit bad because I just held Veron's psp. Hmp! That guard. (swerte naman nya special mention pa sya sa blog ko) I just felt guilty because I was not the only one who got punished. Also Veron, the owner. Haay... An innocent that has been just an asset in the crime. ( ang lakas kasi manggulat bigla bigla naghigpit) Anyways, lessons learned. Next time Lorein wag ka nang makalimot!!! Utang na loob... September was not for me. I really hope that it would be the last one. (Ay naku kung meron pa ewan ko na lang!) Maybe its a wake up call...I'll do better next time.

No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner