Sep 7, 2008

anong English ng paos?

It has been 2 weeks since the last post I did. Right now I just feel the need of writing something because of a long week. I was not able to have a good start for September. I got late twice for the first week. As a result, I was given a verbal warning (documented) already. Haay, pressure. Its sooo early. Anyway, I can manage. (hopefully! =>) Another thing, the volume of calls this week tremendously went up. It was because of the TZ models chassis issue. (That I dont understand until now!",) And its funny because even those who were not affected were calling in maybe just to fish for something or to make sure they are not affect. Well, lets all try our best to survive. But my voice, its like dying. Actually it died right after my shift. I have cough and my voice got affected. Then due to the environment of my job and the volume of calls I totally lost it. But its fine. I can make fun of myself. Right now my family feels like Im possesed because of my dwarf like voice. Hahahaa... My mom scolded me because I still drink cold water as in w/ ice. Eeeee, I love it. Cge na nga. I listened and I'll try to follow. I dont want to stay trapped in a voice that sounds so weird and funny. But still, I drank Fruitas... Heheheh!! Goodluck!!! =>

No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner