Aug 17, 2008

alone in the dark


How would you feel when you're trapped in darkness? Will you scream your heart out? Are you going to stay calm and think your way out? Or will have adrenaline rush and do whatever comes your mind?
I've experienced being alone in a sudden black out because of power failure. We were watching Korean movie (courtesy of Veron) that time and it was very interrupting for we were like in clouds and we're about to see the gist of the story. Power passed out once, twice... then we heard the pc's emergency beeps. It happened not just once. Nobody wants to pee alone. It stopped for a while maybe about few minutes that it felt like working. Then I realized that its almost time to go home so I culled up my things and kept all of it inside the locker. When i was going back I saw Ana heading towards the cr. I rushed in and asked her to wait for me while I do my business. She said that she have to go then I said alright I can manage. Thinking that it would not happen again since it has been few minutes and it looked like stable. But then suddenly, the power went out again. I was still inside the cubicle and was praying for the power not to pass out again. Wag kang mamatay...Wag kang mamatay... Waaaah... I saw nothing but black. I rushed to open the door of the cubicle. My heart was pounding and I was still thinking if I will just walk out quietly. But then I realized that I was alone and it was sooooo dark. The door felt like sooo far and I can't find the door knob. I screamed so loud and I can't remember how many times. I need to be out of here!!! I got out but I was so scared and I just cried. Even my pants was still unzipped because all I think was to get out of the cr.
That incident caught everybody's attention. Im sorry guys I was just soo frightened. I got ashamed because at my age I still get dashed of things that I heard from some sort of ghost stories. But it was not just about the story of ghost inside the 14th floor ladies' comfort room but it was the feeling of being left alone in darkness and finding no way out...
Lesson learned: don't be daunted with ghost stories and don't pee alone when the power is failing.

No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner