my best friend cathy...
cathy,weng and irish...
they are my friends from highschool...I missed them all sooo much...we often see each other because of each others schedule...yung nasa pictures di pa kumpleto yan...wala si April,Neg and Obet...haaay...kelan kaya kami magkikita kita ulit ng kumpleto naman...nakakamiss talaga...
.jpg)
daddy rey w/ me and arthur
vida and angel and arthur and meThe lamp of friendship always burn with the oil of love. Friendship is not how long you've been together. It isn't how much you've given or received; nor how many times you've helped each other, but it's how you value one another. True friendship ought never to conceal what it thinks. Friendship is never an opportunity; always a sweet responsibility. There is nothing like laughter, and the sharing of pleasure, to build up a friendship made to be treasured. I love you guys...I really hope to see you soon and spend time with you all again...


No comments:
Post a Comment