Mar 28, 2011

Van's 4th month day out

I am full mommy.
March 26th, my youngest son turned 4 months. I thank God that he keeps him healthy (so healthy). We have no time to go out as I need to rehearse for the Sunday service so we've spent his day in church. I brought him along the praise team Saturday rehearsal. Every time he listens to our praise and worship, he seems to show interest in music. He sleeps or he just observe what's going on around him. Earl said one time that he can see a future musician in him. He's probably thinking of notes and songs while he sleeps. I would like to see him doing that someday.











♪♫ do re mi ♪♫
♪♫ I can sing ♪♫
Hmmm I like to play music someday, Mommy.

Can I also play base guitar like him in the future?
♪♫ Happy 4 months to me ♪♫


I love you, Van. God bless you with good health and may you grow in His guidance. :)

No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner