Mar 25, 2011

lanie, happy fiesta!



It was like Lanie's fiesta during lunch 'til merienda. Lanie's celebrating her birthday today and she blessed us with a lot of food (literally). Overflowing rice and bicolano dish like bicol express, laing, gatang sitaw and a lot more. All of us had a bloated lunch and everyone enjoyed eating on "dahon". I'm not so sure if Alyz did as she had KFC Chicken Salad again (note that she always request for this every birthday blowout) and a little laing and gatang sitaw. But I'm sure she did enjoy (Alyz) coz it showed in her smiles. ;) 
We're so happy and Jaclyn (right) was already sleepy ;)
Allan means more rice.
Its always fun to eat together, right Alyz?
They enjoyed eating on "dahon", for real.
I still can't get enough. Trying to get some more while I hold my lunch box. :D
Still so fab while eating.

Cheers for more blessings for you Lanie.
Oh no, Lanie are you still having fun or just need time? :D
Then, we had Mcdo's caramel sundae for desert. Yumm!
Aside from the food, CMG peeps also enjoyed picture taking. Although we had it at Jac's corner, that didn't become a problem at all. Everyone still managed to take their pose in every clicks. And one thing fun about it was, whoever took the picture will join afterwards. It was a bit hard to enjoy the picture-taking because of my spot. So, I just enjoyed funny faces and maximized my space even though it was so hard. I can't breathe properly actually. But overall, everybody had a real great fun. Check this out!
Smile everyone!
Hope you did enjoy celebrating part of your day with us, Lanie. May God bless you more and give you the desires of your heart. 


Lanie (in fabulous long summer dress), Happy Birthday once again!

No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner