Mar 10, 2011

happy birthday, hon



December 15, 1980 : Rafael Cagado Laylay was born. I did not expect that I will end up a life with him. It was really God-made. I used to call him "Kuya Raffy" when I was young because he's older and I am her parents' god-daughter. He's my childhood crush back then. Weird but true. Back in our boyfriend-girlfriend stage, our families used to find our relationship weird because we are "magkina-kapatid" they say. However, it has not been a problem for us. Maybe because we're in love in spite of anything else. 


Now, aside from my husband being my greatest love and partner in life, I also sooo love Piolo Pascual. :D I even have the craziest hallucination in life and that is: My husband, Rafael Laylay bears a resemblance to Piolo Pascual. For my eyes only. Funny me! :D 


Better late than never. This is my belated happy birthday post for you. Belated happy birthday to Piolo too last January. My bad, I haven't been blogging for some time but at least I'm updating it now. ;D



Happy birthday, Hon! I love you, Piolo! :D
Ay, I love you, hon! ;D



No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner