Every time Elijah reviews this video clip I made for him as a simple present for his birthday, he will say: "Aayyy Mommy, nakakaiyak naman." :D He really speaks like a grown up. He's so playful and very much "makulit". Some people think that he's spoiled but no. He's just trying to enjoy his childhood much and I don't want to ruin it. Elijah is at a stage where he wants to explore, try everything and learn a lot. He needs to be supervised not deprived. Though at times as parents you can't help but be scared for him and scold him about not-so safe things he has done. But of course you would explain why after for him to know that its for his own good too and that you love him. Just remember baby, I will let you play but of course will keep an eye on things you do to make sure you're safe. Enjoy your childhood, son. Nothing's gonna hurt you while mom and dad are around. Make the most out of your gifts and your life. We love you, baby! God bless you, my Elijah. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment