This was a photo during Elijah Lee's dedication last year, April 2008. It was fun to celebrate such event with highschool friends, relatives and the whole family. Elijah was the center of all attention. That moment was so flattering specially for us first time parents.
I even shopped for the best pair of prince-like attire. Our mom made sure that the foods are delectable. All of my close friends are ninongs and ninangs. My husband and I also included one niece or nephew.
I can still remember how everything started. From the moment I found out Im pregnant up to the very painful labor time I've had. My mom at first was so disappointed but then eventually she was still a loving mom who showered me advices and reminders about what to do and not to do all through out my pregnancy up until.
Im not expecting my angel to be coming so soon. It was not easy but I have decided to face the consequences. Thanks goodness nobody left me alone. Of course my husband was the first person who made me strong.
He was ready to take responsibility the moment we found out we'll be parents soon. Though he had some religious engagement back then he still followed our destiny.
It was funny because we're not together that time and we were off for about six months. Maybe we just missed each other so much and still love everything about our life together.
Then Elijah came along. Everything happened for a purpose. God never made things hard for us, anyway. Things fell into place smoothly. No regrets at all. We are now enjoying our lives together. Us being good parents and trying our best to give him all the love our son deserves. We'll just live our lives happily ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment