At last, i was able to create this blog. I can now start sharing my pictures and beautiful stories. One thing that I must say, its not easy to start a blog. Ay naku... akala ko nga di ko na matatapos eh. Ang tagal kong nag-isip ng new email add w/ gmail ah. Lalo na dun sa part na gagawa ka ng name for your blog. It was like a pain in the butt. Short tempered pa naman ako. But its all worth it and in fact I learned. I was able to look up for the meaning of my name. Lorena means a variant of laura that refers to laurel tree or sweet bay tree. A symbol of honor and victory. Ang astig di ba. Di mo akalain ganun pala meaning ng name ko. I thought my mother didnt think about it napakapangit eh. But now I realized, di na masama. Mabango naman laurel eh...hehehe... But seriously ones name can be given a significant meaning but it will still be yourself and own personality that will define who you are. Let's get the ball rolling!


No comments:
Post a Comment