Apr 7, 2011

Pauline @ age 10

I went out the office early off to Pauline's 10th birthday yesterday, April 6th 2011. Time did fly real fast and here she is, almost a grown up. She's fond of "girlie stuff" (as she quotes it) like clips, stickers (she even sell her stickers in school), boots, books, Barbie, Taylor Swift and her requested gift - "The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary". She had finished reading volume 1 'til the last before Hollywood created the movie. When I heard about her asking Ten to buy this book, I was like "what's that again?" Hahaha! Was it like just generation gap? Naah. I'm just not a fan that's why I didn't know. ;) Now, as our present for her, I dropped by National Bookstore in Megamall to get her the book before going to Guadalupe. I've got the prescription from Ate Jenni so I will not buy the wrong piece. Good thing I got "The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary" and its the last book of its kind. 

The book looks nice and it has a lot of embossed photos. I just don't feel like reading it. Maybe its just not for me. Pauline said its about grade school bullies, losers and dorks. 

Here's the synopsis of the book.
Her Dad told me that she really loves reading The Wimpy series. She will not let the book go until she's done. And her Dad knows her very well because after a few chats and eating small serve of food, she's at page 45 already. She didn't even the put book down while eating and her Mom and Dad calls her attention for that. Hahaha.

She didn't stop reading it from the time she opened the Wimpy book.
At her young age, she's doing really good in school and received academic awards. Each recognition Ate Jenni will take her leave from work to attend and be at the stage to get her medals. I am a proud Aunt, Pauline. :) Keep up the good work and make your parents proud all the way. 

Blow your candles young lady.
Pauline smiling with her most beautiful Aunt. Haha ;)
The dinner was really good although I let down myself for eating a lot. That was also because of my sister kept on telling me, "Oh, sige pa. Kain ka pa." Hahaha. Then I found myself eating, eating and eating. Hahaha. Of course, you need not to disappoint a pregnant woman. Oh, I almost forgot. Pauline will be a big sister soon. Ate Jenni is almost 5 months pregnant. Yehey!

And by the way, I'd like to share my photo with Iñigo. He's Pauline's cousin. Iñigo is such a bright kid at 3. He sung and danced along with his bigger cousins. I can see Elijah in him and I wonder what will happen if they will play together. Hahaha! 
The bright and cuuute Iñigo taking his pose.

No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner