Jun 28, 2010

a blessing on its way


I had a good news in March 2010 when I found out that we're having another blessing in our family. Above is her ultrasound view (3months). We planned to have her this year and we're praying for a girl this time. Elijah is excited to see her. He always asks when is she coming out. =) As excited as we are.

I am now on my 18th week and my tummy is getting bigger. I plan to have another ultrasound in my next visit to know my baby's gender on my 5th month. Everyone help me pray for a girl!
But of course, my baby's good health is the most important.

I even check a Chinese calendar and found out that according to the calculation I'll be having a girl this year. Elisha is the name I want for her, still thinking for the second name. If you may have any suggestion please feel free to tell me. =)


No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner