Dec 29, 2009

3 years of happy life together




It was our 3rd year of celebrating and living together as a happy family. Raffy and I decided to celebrate it December 15th and went to Manila Ocean Park with our son, Elijah. We would want it to be a family affair ever since. We want our son to join us because he's the reason why we are together. God is always good. He kept us together and filled our home with love and blessings. He never fails.


I thought we won't make it because of lots and lots of "aberyas". But we really want to enjoy and so we did. It was our first time in Manila Ocean Park.






Tiring? Yes it was. But we all enjoyed the fish and other sea creatures inside. The most loved moment was the Fish Spa part. Elijah was afraid at first but I joined him so that he would appreciate it as well. (Sayang yung bayad..heheh) We also did appreciate the Jelly Fish. The room was small but the mirror affected it a lot as if it was a big aquarium of jelly fish. I would want to commend the lights as well for it made the jelly fish more beautiful.





The customer service at the entrance was lousy and slow. We went in with other families and students who went for a field trip (they went into the other door, I didn't understand). The marshals we're all there but no one told us that a mermaid show was about to start at 2:00pm. I just realized we missed it when we asked one of them at the exit door. Disappointing but what can we do? The mermaid show was until 2pm only and it was so bad we missed it thinking that we were there before the time. Anyway, sometimes (or should I say most of the time) there are places where customer service is bad. But I don't want it to ruin our day. So, breathe in and breathe out. Let's enjoy the fish and the place. Set aside the marshals, the experience was great and Elijah did enjoy his day with fish, fish and fish. :)


May God bless us more...just more...
We will live upon His plans for us.





No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner