Nov 17, 2008

friendship at sitel

Monday, off from work again...second day of the week but nothing really special happened. I just miss my friends and teammates...haaay...A lot of things happened with all of them and thanks that I have links on their blogs to see updates...Its so hard to see them in the morning because of our schedules...I can only see the L5's Donell (and sometimes Manet but no time for chikahan), Peejay and Chinky with simple hi and hello and of course Arthur.Good thing they are avail most of the time so at least I can hear updates from them. Haay...I will miss their Pangasinan get away...Poor me...

And speaking of friends...I received a text message from RR, a friend from DFS account before. And the text goes like this, "Have you heard about the news?" and say, "News about?" and he said, "Mark Heyrosa". I got irritated a little bit because of his short responses and he's not direct to the point. And then he told me about a BAD and SAD news. "He died just now. He got drowned and it was confirmed because I texted him using his number and his cousin answered." I thought it was a big joke but he said, "How would I joke about someone?" Yeah, right. Maybe its confirmed but I still cant believe how it happened. Even if its for real or not, I still uttered a prayer for Mark.

I can say that I had real friends at work. They may come and go but they will always stay in my heart and I hope they do feel the same way.

No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner