Sep 20, 2008

i missed my ate!!!

I was editing stuff online. Then I noticed that my elder sister was online. She's in Kuwait working since I was 8 years of age (if im not mistaken!). She makes sure that she will fly back home and stay for 1 to 3 months at least every other two years for her daughter and the whole family. Though we are far from each other we never stop communicating. She told me that she was cooking tinola (yum!) and just waiting for her husband to arrive so they can eat together. Fasting daw mga tao dun and they are just waiting for the mosque's signal then they can eat. Weird...While we were talking I told her, "Miss na kita, te." I know she smiled and I felt that she missed me, too. Sabi nya kasi. Lalo na daw si Elijah. Basta nakakamiss talaga Ate ko. Sana graduation season na para makauwi na sya. Haay...I love her and may God always bless her.

No comments:

Powered by FeedBurner